Are you struggling to lose fat and look slimmer and feel fit? Do you feel disappointed seeing your own oversized clothes? Don’t worry! You are not alone in this race; a little effort in gaining the knowledge and you would surely learn about the various ways, the natural ways, to cut down your fat. You are not going to discover any false promises or easy weight loss formula or some kind of super secret diet here! We are going to embark you on a tough road here; as they say – no pain, no gain! You are going to learn and understand how fat is stored and discover natural ways to reduce it by having right diet.
Excess of Everything Is Bad, Bad-Fat!
The food we eat provides you with some essential components like proteins, carbohydrates and vitamins etc. They provide energy to carry out our work. So, what happens to that extra energy that we accumulate? Well! That gets stored up as fat in the fat cells in our body. It gets stored up in kidney, lever, hips, chest, arms, thighs and other parts of our body. With passing time and no control on diet, as it keeps depositing,one becomes fluffy and fatter.
Work on Your Body, Work for Your Body!
The good news is that you can cut down your fat, if you start restoring to the diets and food that naturally reduce fat by various mechanisms. Some of these tend to reduce the ability of cells to store fat; some are low in calories, thereby, reducing the chances of producing any extra ounce of fat.
Coffee contains caffeine that is considered to helpin the burning of fat. Having a cup of coffee before starting of your exercise burns more fats. Coffee has other benefits associated with it,such as, increased alertness, fatigue reduction and reduction of chances of cardiovascular diseases.
Eggs are considered to be very rich in protein. Moreover, it contains essential amino acids, vitamin D and vitamin B12. They are considered to be important sources of ‘good cholesterol and good fat’ that helps to rip off fat.
Almonds & Walnuts
Nuts are rich sources of ‘good fat’ that helps in optimum functioning of cells. They are packed with high content of protein, calcium, folic acid and vitamin E. Try to include small portions of nuts like almonds, walnuts and peanuts in your diet, regularly.
Berries are very effective for weight loss as they are rich in fibers, vitamins and minerals that helpin reducing fat. You can choose from various options like blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and cherries.
Oats prove to be very helpful in weight reduction as they have large amounts of fiber content in them. You must be knowingthat fiber-rich food has low calorie value and they take considerable time to digest, making your stomach feel fuller for a longer time. Oats also reduce the risks of heart diseases and controls blood sugar. Starting your day with a bowl of oats can be very effective in cutting down fat.
Beans and lentils
Beans are low in calorie and are fiber rich, which helpin reducing any chances of over-diet that can hamper your efforts against fat reduction. They also contain minerals and amino acids, which reduce fat and help to regulate blood sugar level.
Apples are rich in fiber; keeping your stomach full for longer. They also contain ‘pectin’ that restricts fat absorption by the body cells. Having an apple daily is very good for your health. It is very right to re-iterate here that – an apple a day definitely keeps the doctor away and diseases at bay!
Salmon & Tuna
Salmon and tuna are rich in protein and contain healthy fats like omega-3. Omega-3 is unsaturated fat that is considered as a type of good fat. They reduce the capacity of cells to store fat.
Apart From These Super Fat-Cutting Diets, Discover Some
Other Handy Tips to Reduce Your Flab
- You should eat five to six smaller meals in a day instead of having two to three heavy ones.
- Try to have food before you leave home, so that you do not feel tempted to gorge on the high-fat snacks outside.
- Also try tobring your own food to your workplace and outings to cut down on your fatty and oily temptations.
- Don’t eliminate an entire food group of one particular type; every nutrient is important for the body.
- Do long hours of intense workout once in a week with some heavy weights.
- Try to take stairs, in case you are not in hurry or getting late, rather than using lifts or escalators.
- Cut down your habit of having snacks while you watch television. You don’t realize, but according to researches, it is the major cause of gaining weight.
- Top up your coffee and tea with cinnamon; an effective fat reducer.
- Keep learning about various ways to reduce fat; pick up some good books and journals on health. It gives lots of motivation. Stick to your plan; slowly and steadily, you would see the changes; there are no short cuts to flab-cuts!